Information for Exhibitors
Children and Youth Conference for North Texas Libraries
Network with librarians and staff members
from all kinds of libraries across North Texas - all in one day!!!
Why should you exhibit at the
Children and Youth Conference?
What's included with an exhibit space?
Why should you advertise in the conference program?
Why sponsor a session at the conference?
Exhibit space is very limited! Spaces will be assigned in the order of receipt of payment & contract.
Please respond no later than the date specified on the agreement.|
Payment can be made by credit card online using PayPal, or by mailing a check with your completed registration form. See the Exhibit Space Agreement to for your payment amount.
Complete the Exhibit Space Registration and Agreement form and mail it, along with payment or proof of online payment, to:
North Texas Library Partners Conference
6320 Southwest Boulevard, Suite 101
Fort Worth, TX 76109
When planning your table, please keep these things in mind:
Some Tips and Guidelines for Conference Exhibitors
1. There will be several uncontested periods during the day to encourage attendees to visit the exhibits.
2. Unless you have indicated that there will other people helping with your exhibit, there will be one chair at each exhibit space or table. Attendees will be walking in front of your space / table, so please keep chairs, carts and unneeded items out of the walkway.
3. There will be an identifiable “front” to your exhibit space or table.
4. Plan to decorate your table in an eye-catching way. NTRLS does not provide tablecloths or decorations.
5. Feel free to have demonstrations or presentations at your table but keep volume low to respect the other exhibitors around you. No sound amplification will be allowed in any exhibit space.
6. Bring brochures, cards, photos, demos, product samples, etc., to highlight your program.
7. If you will be selling products during the event, your sales permit must be displayed obviously.